As avid Interior Design pinners, we couldn’t help but notice the abundance of bar carts on the web. Not only are they adorable pieces of furniture to fit into smaller spaces, they also house all of those amazing bottles of wine you just had stashed in the back of your cupboard, or what about those beautiful cups no one ever gets to see. Whether it’s for a party, or a permanent fixture of your home, here are five easy ways of styling your bar cart.
1. A bar cart doesn’t need to include only beverages, style it with one of your favorite bowls and add lemons, or use that trinket box you just can’t seem to find a use for.
2. Bar carts with wheels are a must, they are great for positioning just about anywhere during a party. Feel free to add a flower vase, vintage style decanters , and festive straws.
3. Bar Carts are also a great option for outdoor events. You can even create and print a small menu for a more personalized touch.
With plenty of storage baskets and a set of wheels, this bar cart is a perfect option for any outdoor event.
4. A bar cart can be a great addition to that awkward corner you just don’t know what to do with. Add a statement piece of art and voila you have your own little stocked bar.
This three tiered bar cart is perfect for a small party, or a stationary storage option for some of your favorite barware.
5. Finally, don’t be afraid to over accessorize your bar cart
Come pin with us! www.pinterest.com/DesignShuffleUS